Perhaps the simplest way to present our offering is to give examples of customer insight related questions that we have recently been giving our clients answers to, by combining customer relationship data, online data, and information gathered from quantitative and qualitative research surveys.
Identifying different customer and target group segments:
- What is the most potential target group for our new customer acquisition from the point of view of “expenditure on category” (belonging to the category’s top spenders) and influenceability (belonging to those mid/high level spenders that could be most efficiently persuaded to try our offering/brand)
- Who are those customers representing the best potential for our cross-sell/up-sell activities?
- Who are those customers that benefit most from our new online service?
- Who are those customers that we should target churn prevention activities next, from the point of view of “expenditure on category” (belonging to the category’s top spenders) and influenceability (belonging to those mid/high level spenders that could be most efficiently re-activated as our key customers)
- Who are those customers that are most likely to recommend us via use of this new application we are about to launch?
Understanding the segments’ qualities (after identifying target groups):
What are the
- Current customer value and future potential?
- Behavioral characteristics in different stages of customer journey?
- Most relevant touchpoints along their customer journey and primary roles of these touchpoints?
- Most relevant drivers of their purchase behavior (and is there possibly unmet needs and desires that we might serve better than competitors)?
- Most important factors creating good customer experience and driving customer loyalty?
What ever your problem setting is, we are happy to provide you with highly actionable answers!
Explore our supply of research products – let’s find the best solution to optimize your marketing ROI!